How to ... Make your own PowerPoint Treasure Hunt Game
So, here are my PowerPoint instructions. I never knew I spoke so fast!!! I was trying to do it in under 5 minutes - just missed by about 15 seconds. I also have a bit of a cold, so be prepared to hear some very nasal consonants.
- And here is a quick step-by-step reminder of my instructions in case it was too fast:
- Paste in your background pictures.
- Paste in a picture which you will use to cover the background pictures.
- Click on "animation" and select "custom animation".
- Click on your cover picture, then "add effect", then "exit" and choose an exit animation.
- Click on the "pictureX" down arrow and select 'timing'. Choose a trigger to "start effect on click of pictureX".
- Now copy and paste your cover picture as many times as needed and drag them to wherever you want.