Read rules and examples for the different types of preposition. Then, test yourself with the practice exercises.
These pages are still under construction - check back here for more information later.
Prepositions of place and movement
- Prepositions of place (in, on, at)
- Prepositions of place (over, under ...)
- Place or movement (in or to?)
- Prepositions of movement (across, through ...)
Prepositions of time
- Verb + preposition (pre-intermediate level)
- Adjective + preposition (pre-intermediate level)
- Adjective + preposition (feelings)