New visitor? Visit the main grammar pages or read about the future perfect first.
Practice: Complete each sentence using the future continuous, future perfect simple, or future perfect continuous.
Sarah has just finished her medical degree, and she starts her new job soon.
In September, she as a doctor. (work)
By Christmas, she a doctor for 5 months. (be)
I'm going on holiday four times this year. The first holiday is next week.
This time next week, I dinner in a Spanish restaurant. (eat)
By the end of the year, I four holidays. (have)
Don't phone me at 7 o'clock - I dinner. (make)
Phone me at 8 o'clock - I my dinner by then. (finish)
- How many exams by the time you are 21? (you, take)
- Lots! But I'm not worried. I know I them all! (pass)
- Do you think that the sea level to rise in the next 20 years? (continue)
- Yes, definitely. And maybe cities like London by then. (disappear)
- Really? So maybe in 2050 people in underwater cities!!! (live)